USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology is the oldest and largest school of gerontology in the world and is focused on improving the quality of life for older individuals.
Our programs prepare students for leadership roles in senior living industry venues and other senior hospitality related organizations.
- Flexibility – can be taken on campus or entirely online
- Innovation – unique collaboration between Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration and USC Leonard Davis
- Opportunity – prepares graduates for the senior living industry, one of the fastest growing industries in the world
- Reputation – USC Leonard Davis is the first and largest gerontology school in the world, offering the widest and most diverse selection of gerontology programs
- Accessibility – $500,000 in merit-based scholarships awarded to students annually
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the program.